The conference takes place in the building of the Arts and Crafts Museum Nuremberg (in German: „Gewerbemuseum“).
The museum was built in 1892-1896 in the style of neo-baroque and is a listed building. It is the home of the Education Center of Nuremberg City (Bildungszentrum) and hosts amongst others a historic watch collection (Uhrenmuseum) and the German Society for Chronometry.
The building is located in the centre of Nuremberg (Nuremberg-St. Lorenz), not far away from the train station (ca. 9 minutes walk). The market place in the city centre and many hotels are also in walking distance. From Nuremberg Airport there is a direct underground train (U 2) that stops close to the conference venue.
Tram Nr. 8: Stop “Marientor”
Underground U 2, U 21: Stop „Wöhrder Wiese“
Parking decks Katharinenhof, Insel Schütt, Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz
The building entrance in the north-east of the „Gewerbemuseumsplatz“